Home of the world’s only Floating Green, stunning lake views and finely manicured course conditions, The Coeur d’Alene golf experience is an amazing round of golf and so much more.
Arrive in a handcrafted lake shuttle. A personal forecaddie takes care of every need. Luxury golf carts with interactive touchscreen GPS are ready for the round.
Play finely groomed tees, fairways and Bent Grass greens with surprise lake views at every turn.
Experts at Golf Digest, Golf Magazine and Condé Nast Traveler agree - a round at The Coeur d'Alene is a golf experience like no other...
- 6,803 Yards in Length (Gold - 6,803; Blue - 6,343; Tan - 5,914;
Copper - 5,436; Mauve - 4,448)
- Course Designer: Scott Miller
- Encompasses 200 Acres
- The Course includes 4.5 miles of concrete cart paths
- Restrooms are located beneath #7 & #10 Tees
(out of site from golfers)
- Contoured hole boundaries - other golfers are out of view
- Views of Lake Coeur d'Alene from nearly every hole
1,500 Wild Flowers, 4,000 Petunias, 25,000 Junipers and 30,000 Geraniums are carefully maintained throughout the course.
All-New T1 Bent Grass Greens are the finest putting surfaces available. They provide for a smooth and true short game experience.
The Eagle and the Double-Eagle, two handcrafted Honduran Mahogany high‐speed lake shuttle boats provide a smooth ride from the resort.
Lakefront, over - water practice tee using floating golf balls. All with a breathtaking view...
- 2,400 sq. ft. putting green
- 3,500 sq. ft. chipping green
- Practice sand bunkers
- Club fitting
- Golf instruction
- Clinics and equipment demos
Drive to the ball in fairways for faster pace of play. Uniquely designed custom golf carts feature:
- Interactive touchscreen GPS
- Chrome Wheels
- Tilt Steering
- Heated Seats
- Tee displensers
- Club & ball washer
- Storage compartment and cooler
Guest Service Program
- Forecaddie service for each group - Private on-course concierge, locates arrant golf balls, rakes bunkers, cleans clubs, provides laser-accurate yardage distances
- Enjoyable pace of play (average round time 4:20)
- On-course touchscreen food & beverage service at the 9th hole
- Pre-round warm-up sports massage
- Valet parking service
- Club transportation from resrot to golf course
- Secured overnight club storage
- On-Course roaming snack & beverage service
- Personalized engraved bag tag
Golf Course Layout
Designer Scott Miller's vision was to create a golf course that offered a stimulating round of golf, immersing players in a pristine park-like environment. The result is fairways that play from tee to green on a lush carpet of Bent Grass, accented with beds of brilliant red Geraniums, acres of Junipers and the mountain water challenges of Lake Coeur d'Alene and Fernan Creek.
The 6,803 yard par 71 course boasts a view of the lake from every hole and is designed around four distinct geographic features: an expansive lakeshore, a forested ridge, gently rolling woodlands and Fernan Creek.
Former PGA Tour Professional, Chip Beck, called The Coeur d'Alene Resort Course one of the finest he has ever seen, lauding it as a course playable for families, yet challenging enough to test the pros.