Due to growing pandemic concerns, The Coeur d’Alene Resort Golf Course will be taking strong measures to insure the health and safety of our golf guests, team members and community. Outdoor activities, including golf, have been approved as compliant with the most recent Idaho State government orders. The golf course has implemented health and safety precautions to provide for all state and local health department mandated social distancing and touch-point sanitization guidelines.
Temporary Operational Changes
- The Pro Shop & Floating Green Restaurant will be closed through at least April 15th
- Our standard Forecaddie Service will be temporarily suspended through at least April 15th
- On-Course food & beverage and take-out services will remain open
- All touch-points will be regularly sanitized
- Guests will be responsible for transportation to/from the golf course
- Guests will be responsible for handling their own golf equipment
- Pre-Round Sports Massages are temporarily suspended indefinitely
- Further guidelines will be provided to guests upon arrival
We thank you for your understanding and cooperation to keep golf a vital and safe activity within our community.
The golf course opens for the 2020 season on Wednesday, April 1st. Plan now to play The Coeur d’Alene Resort Golf Course, home of the world famous Floating Green. Pre-book online golf tee time reservations up to 90 days in advance.