Due to growing pandemic concerns, The Coeur d’Alene Resort Golf Course will be taking strong measures to insure the health and safety of our golf guests, team members and community. Outdoor activities, including golf, have been approved as compliant with the most recent Idaho State government orders. The golf course has implemented health and safety precautions to provide for all state and local health department mandated social distancing and touch-point sanitization guidelines.
Temporary Operational Changes
- The pro shop is open for retail purchases only (limit of 10 shoppers at any time)
- Check-in for golf registration will take place at the bag room service window in the cart staging area until further notice
- The Floating Green Restaurant dining area is open with limited capacity and safety guidelines
- On-Course food & beverage and take-out services are open
- Our standard Forecaddie Service is temporarily suspended through May 31st
- All touch-points are being regularly sanitized
- Guests are responsible for transportation to/from the golf course
- Guests are responsible for handling their own golf equipment
- Further guidelines will be provided to guests upon arrival
We thank you for your understanding and cooperation to keep golf a vital and safe activity within our community.
The golf course is open for the 2020 season. Plan now to play The Coeur d’Alene Resort Golf Course, home of the world famous Floating Green. Pre-book online golf tee time reservations up to 90 days in advance.