Due to growing pandemic concerns, The Coeur d’Alene Resort Golf Course will be taking strong measures to insure the health and safety of our golf guests, team members and community. Outdoor activities, including golf, have been approved as compliant with the most recent Idaho State government orders. The golf course has implemented health and safety precautions to provide for all state and local health department mandated social distancing and touch-point sanitization guidelines.
- The Floating Green Restaurant dining area is open with limited capacity and safety guidelines
- On-Course food & beverage are in service
- All touch-points are being regularly sanitized
- Resort Guests are responsible for transportation to/from the golf course through at least June 14th
- Further guidelines will be provided to guests upon arrival
We thank you for your understanding and cooperation to keep golf a vital and safe activity within our community.
The golf course is open for the 2020 season. Plan now to play The Coeur d’Alene Resort Golf Course, home of the world famous Floating Green. Pre-book online golf tee time reservations up to 90 days in advance.