Due to continued pandemic concerns, The Coeur d’Alene Resort Golf Course will be taking strong measures to insure the health and safety of our golf guests, team members and community. Outdoor activities, including golf, have been approved as compliant with the most recent Idaho State government orders. The golf course has implemented health and safety precautions to provide for all state and local health department mandated social distancing and touch-point sanitization guidelines.
- The Floating Green Restaurant staff is wearing protective masks with table distancing guidelines in place
- On-Course food & beverage service is in full operation
- All common touch-points and golf carts are regularly sanitized
- Further on-course guidelines may be provided to guests upon arrival
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation in helping to maintain golf as a vital and safe activity within our community.
18-hole tee time reservations are scheduled every 10 minutes based on seasonal daylight hours. The Coeur d’Alene golf experience includes:
- Forecaddie Service (temporarily suspended)
- Use of custom luxury golf cart with GPS interactive touchscreen
- Unlimited pre-round practice balls
- Pre-round warm-up sports massage
- Personalized engraved bag tag
Casual golf attire. Collard polo-style golf shirts are preferred. Denim, sleeveless shirts and tank-tops are not permitted on the golf course.
The golf course is scheduled to open for the 2021 season on Friday, April 1st. Golf tee time reservations for resort stay & play packages will be booked at the time of the package reservation at The Coeur d’Alene Resort.
For golf reservations not associated with stays at The Coeur d’Alene Resort, tee times may be booked up to 60 days in advance.