Due to growing pandemic concerns, The Coeur d’Alene Resort Golf Course will be taking strong measures to insure the health and safety of our golf guests, team members and community. Outdoor activities, including golf, have been approved as compliant with the most recent Idaho State government orders. The golf course has implemented health and safety precautions to provide for all state and local health department mandated social distancing and touch-point sanitization guidelines.
Temporary Operational Changes
- The Pro Shop & Floating Green Restaurant will be closed through at least April 15th
- Our standard Forecaddie Service will be temporarily suspended through at least April 15th
- On-Course food & beverage and take-out services will remain open
- All touch-points will be regularly sanitized
- Guests will be responsible for transportation to/from the golf course
- Guests will be responsible for handling their own golf equipment
- Pre-Round Sports Massages are temporarily suspended indefinitely
- Further guidelines will be provided to guests upon arrival
We thank you for your understanding and cooperation to keep golf a vital and safe activity within our community.
18-hole tee time reservations are scheduled every 10 minutes based on seasonal daylight hours. The Coeur d’Alene golf experience includes:
- Forecaddie Service
- Use of custom luxury golf cart with GPS interactive touchscreen
- Unlimited pre-round practice balls
- Pre-round warm-up sports massage
- Personalized engraved bag tag
Casual golf attire. Collard polo-style golf shirts are preferred. Denim, sleeveless shirts and tank-tops are not permitted on the golf course.
The golf course is scheduled to open for the 2019 season on Friday, April 12th. Golf tee time reservations for resort stay & play packages will be booked at the time of the package reservation at The Coeur d’Alene Resort.
For golf reservations not associated with stays at The Coeur d’Alene Resort, tee times may be booked up to 90 days in advance.