It’s one of the best-known icons in golf – the Famous Floating Green on the 14th hole.
Nothing else beats a good day of golf here. You arrive by wooden boat, greeted by your personal forecaddie. The lake is a gorgeous backdrop – as well as a formidable challenge. The expertly groomed course compliments your game.
The superb attention to service makes you a VIP, every time you play.
The experts at Golf Digest, Golf Magazine and Conde Nast Traveler agree – this is one of the world’s best golf experiences.
- 6,803 Yards in Length (Gold - 6,803; Blue - 6,343; Tan - 5,914;
Copper - 5,436; Mauve - 4,448)
- Course Designer: Scott Miller
- Encompasses 200 Acres
- The Course includes 4.5 miles of concrete cart paths
- Restrooms are located beneath #7 & #10 Tees
(out of site from golfers)
- Contoured course so you are not able to see other golfers
- Lake views from all 18 holes
1,500 Wild Flowers, 4,000 Petunias, 25,000 Junipers and 30,000 Geraniums are carefully maintained throughout the course.
All Tees, Greens, and Fairways provide a playing surface on the Fairways equal to that found on Normal Greens
Two custom designed, hand crafted, Honduran Mahogany Water Taxis
Over the water Practice Range using floating golf balls 2,400 sq. ft. putting green, 3,500 sq. ft. chipping green, practice sand bunkers Certified club fitter to assist with lessons, clinics & demo days, located at the practice range, 7 days a week.
Custom designed carts feature heated seats and are equipped with Tilt Steering, Tee Dispenser, Beverage Cart Cooler, Shoe/Accessory Storage Area, Waste Receptacle, Ball and Club Washers (eliminating all waste receptacles, ball washers and club washers on Course).
Guest Service Program
- One Caddie per Foursome - Private Concierge for Guests:
Rakes Sand traps, Finds Golf Balls, Cleans Clubs, Provides Distances
- Laser rangefinders are used to obtain distances from ball to pin
with 100% accuracy.
- 15 Minute Rule: Providing an enjoyable round in 4 1/2 hours
- Fax orders on #9 Tee and delivers in Picnic Basket on #10 Tee
- Complimentary sports massage therapy on Practice Range
Golf Course Layout
Designer Scott Miller's vision was to create a golf course that offered a stimulating round of golf, immersing players in a pristine park-like environment. The result is fairways that play from tee to green on a lush carpet of Bent Grass, accented with beds of brilliant red Geraniums, acres of Junipers and the mountain water challenges of Lake Coeur d'Alene and Fernan Creek.
The 6,803 yard par 71 course boasts a view of the lake from every hole and is designed around four distinct geographic features: an expansive lakeshore, a forested ridge, gently rolling woodlands and Fernan Creek.
Former PGA Tour Professional, Chip Beck, called The Coeur d'Alene Resort Course one of the finest he has ever seen, lauding it as a course playable for families, yet challenging enough to test the pros.